Exclusive Wine & Cuisine Experience
From soil to glass, we believe that the world of wine elevates every experience. Indulge in the marvels of gastronomy and wine during this all-inclusive private tram experience. Get ready to be immersed in the culture through flavourful cuisine during multi-course meals paired with some of the finest wines and bubbles the Franschhoek Valley has to offer while enjoying the serene surroundings of the Franschhoek mountains and vineyards in the most exclusive locations.
Orchestrated by one of our finest wine guides, join us for a journey filled with fascinating stories about Franschhoek’s history, wine, and culture. Sit back and relax as we spoil you with some one-of-a-kind food and wine pairings including breakfast and sabrage, lunch, and dessert.
Start your day in the tranquillity of the underground cellar at Haute Cabrière. Experience a cellar sabrage and enjoy some MCC before heading to breakfast and wine pairing. Continuing your journey through the vineyards on our Tram while sipping bubbles and enjoying some champagne truffles along the journey.
Arrive at the magnificent Pierneef à La Motte Restaurant for a luxurious lunch pairing, where you can experience not only exceptional wine and food but an extensive art gallery with some of the most collectable pieces found in South Africa.
End off this incredible day with a sweet symphony of delectable desserts paired with lovely wines and an exceptional view over the valley at Dieu Donne. Complete your journey with a glass of your favourite wine from the pairing whilst watching the sun slowly beginning to set into the hills of the Franschhoek Valley.
This is a day of feeling pampered, relaxed, and revived, ready to celebrate life and all it brings!
- Bookings open to adults only.
- Depart from the Franschhoek Terminal at 10:00 am.
- Visit three world-renowned Franschhoek wine estates.
- Private use of tram (single-deck tram) and tram-bus.
- Includes complimentary coffee at the Franschhoek Terminal.
- Includes four food and wine pairings throughout the course of the day.
- Return to Franschhoek Terminal.
Adult R2495.00 (only available to adults)
- All bookings must be made 3 days in advance, subject to availability.
- One tour daily, a maximum of 25 guests. Depending on availability, larger groups can be accommodated.
- The tour starts and ends at the Franschhoek Terminal, located on the corner of Main Road and Cabriere Street.
- Includes complimentary coffee, private use of tram and tram-bus, four pairing experiences, and local transport.
- An optional transfer from Cape Town can be added during the booking process (additional fees apply).
- The tour is pre-arranged to a set itinerary by Franschhoek Wine Tram.
Discover Our Experiences
We have an experience for everyone! If you’ve been on our Wine Tram before, why not experience it in a different way this time?