Exceptional Wine & Cuisine Experience
From soil to glass, we believe that the world of wine elevates every experience. Indulge in the marvels of gastronomy and wine during this all-inclusive open-sided tram experience. Get ready to be immersed in the culture through flavourful cuisine during multi-course meals paired with some of the finest wines and bubbles the Franschhoek Valley has to offer while enjoying the serene surroundings of the Franschhoek mountains and vineyards in the most exclusive locations.
Orchestrated by one of our finest wine ambassador, enjoy a journey filled with fascinating stories about Franschhoek Valley’s history, wine, and culture. Sit back and relax as we spoil you with one-of-a-kind food and wine pairings, across breakfast, lunch and dessert.
Begin your day with a fresh coffee and beignet before heading to an unforgettable breakfast and wine pairing. Continue your journey through the vineyards on our Tram while sipping bubbles and indulging in some delicious truffles along the way.
Stop to enjoy a luxurious lunch pairing at one of Franschhoek’s world-renowned wine estates, and experience the best wine and cuisine our valley has to offer!
End off this incredible day with a sweet symphony of delectable desserts paired with fine wines.
This day is the ultimate spoil, and the perfect opportunity to relax and celebrate life.
- Bookings open to adults only.
- Depart from the Franschhoek or Groot Drakenstein Terminal at 10:00 am. (Availability Dependent)
- Visit three world-renowned Franschhoek valley wine estates.
- Includes complimentary coffee and Beignet.
- Includes four food and wine pairings throughout the course of the day.
- Return back to your departure Terminal.
Adult R2995.00 (only available to adults)
Franschhoek Wine Tram reserves the right to make adjustments to pricing and products due to changing market conditions and circumstances out of our control.
- All bookings must be made 3 days in advance, subject to availability.
- The tour can host anything from 2 to 18 guests. Depending on availability, larger groups can be accommodated on request.
- Subject to availability, the tour starts and ends at either the Franschhoek or the Groot Drakenstein Terminal. Locations:
- Franschhoek Terminal: Corner of Main Road and Cabriere Street, Franschhoek.
- Groot Drakenstein Terminal: Corner of the R310 Main Road & R45, Groot Drakenstein.
- Tours can host up to 18 guests in total which includes complimentary coffee and beignet.
- An optional transfer from Cape Town can be added during the booking process (additional fees apply).
- The tour is pre-arranged to a set itinerary by Franschhoek Wine Tram.
Discover Our Experiences
We have an experience for everyone! If you’ve been on our Wine Tram before, why not experience it in a different way this time?