Exceptional Wine & Cuisine Experience
From soil to glass, we believe that the world of wine elevates every experience. Indulge in the marvels of gastronomy and wine during this all-inclusive open-sided Brill tram experience. Get ready to be immersed in the culture through flavourful cuisine during multi-course meals paired with some of the finest wines and bubbles the Franschhoek Valley has to offer while enjoying the serene surroundings of the Franschhoek mountains and vineyards in the most exclusive locations.
Orchestrated by one of our finest wine guides, enjoy a journey filled with fascinating stories about Franschhoek’s history, wine, and culture. Sit back and relax as we spoil you with one-of-a-kind food and wine pairings, including breakfast, lunch, dessert, and a unique Sabrage experience.
Begin your day with a cellar Sabrage, and enjoy some MCC, before heading to an unforgettable breakfast and wine pairing. Continue your journey through the vineyards on our Brill Tram while sipping bubbles and indulging in some delicious truffles along the way.
Stop to enjoy a luxurious lunch pairing at one of Franschhoek’s world-renowned wine estates, and experience the best wine and cuisine our valley has to offer!
End off this incredible day with a sweet symphony of delectable desserts paired with fine wines and some bubbles.
This day is the ultimate spoil, and the perfect opportunity to relax and celebrate life!”
- Bookings open to adults only.
- Depart from the Franschhoek Terminal at 10:00 am.
- Visit three world-renowned Franschhoek wine estates.
- Private use of tram (single-deck tram) and tram-bus for the entire group.
- Includes complimentary coffee.
- Includes four food and wine pairings throughout the course of the day.
- Return to Franschhoek Terminal.
Adult R2495.00 (only available to adults)
- All bookings must be made 4 days in advance, subject to availability.
- The tour operates from Wednesday to Sunday, weekly, and can host anything from 2 to 18 guests per tour. Depending on availability, larger groups and Mondays/Tuesdays can be accommodated.
- The tour starts and ends at the Franschhoek Terminal, located on the corner of Main Road and Cabriere Street.
- Tours can host up to 18 guests in total which includes complimentary coffee and beignet.
- An optional transfer from Cape Town can be added during the booking process (additional fees apply).
- The tour is pre-arranged to a set itinerary by Franschhoek Wine Tram.
Discover Our Experiences
We have an experience for everyone! If you’ve been on our Wine Tram before, why not experience it in a different way this time?